Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    BLOG #1   


  Whats Up whoever is reading this, my name is Zion Santos. The best way to explain myself is im just a chill guy, i dont get mad at a lot of things because i think thats a waste of time. Dark humor makes me laugh a lot and i dont care if people get offended at it i will laugh.
          I listen to a lot lot of music, its mainly what i do all day. I listen to a lot of rap but my music taste is everywhere except country (utterly disgusting). One minute i'll be listening to someone like Travis Scott then next i'd be listening to Chopin so yeah everywhere. Right now i dont really have a favorite artist but i'd have to say Childish Gambino, Tyler the Creator, and Kanye West are my favorite all time, basically my idles. I just like all their music and yes i even like Jesus Is King back up its my opinion. Reason they are my idles are because Tyler is that free person that i wanna be and i love his clothing, Kanye is God, nuff said, kidding Kanye is just such an inspiration to me in everything he does and he has not had a bad album in my opinion, my favorite Kanye is Yeezus Kanye, when on tour he'd wear a Maison Margiela mask and i thought it was the cooloest look ever.
But my true idle is Childish Gambino just for everything besides fashion. He just does everything and theres nothing he cant do in my opinion, hes a actor, comedian, writer, producer, director, musician, artist and DJ. Such a GOAT for me.
Because The Internet by Childish Gambino | Album | Listen for Free ...
            I also love drawing, fashion, anime and sports well mainly basketball, i could care less about the other sports, oh and of course sleeping. I love drawing because it makes me feel calm and its just something cool for me to do when im bored, one of my favorite artist is Takashi Murakami, he created the album covers for Kanye's Graduation and the Kids See Ghost album cover. I like fashion mainly because of Kanye and what hes done, but i'd have to say whoo got me into fashion is Asap Rocky and Playboi Carti. I grew up with anime so its been and love of mine for a good while. what got me into anime was Yu-gi-oh, but my favorite anime is Neon Genesis Evangelion. And i am such a huge fan of basketball, its my first love. My favorite team is the Miami Heat and no i didnt become a fan because Lebron James came to the Heat in 2010/2011 season i loved them way before because of Dwayne Wade our GOAT. But my favorite player is actually a tie sorta between Derrick Rose and Dwayne Wade. But thats basically it, im just a chill ass guy, love whoever reads this.
Heat news: Dwyane Wade named to Hall of Fame Board of TrusteesA candid conversation with Derrick Rose | NBC Sports Chicago

1 comment:

  1. very epic page mr.santos i like the part where you describe yourself because you described yourself exactly.

    ReplyDelete