Sunday, May 3, 2020

Blog Post #8


       One thing i was trying to accomplish this year was to workout and lose weight. I'm no big but it would be nice to lose some weight and maintain that. Right now im at 175lb and i was trying to at least lose 20 pounds. During the summer last year I was trying to workout but I would barely go to the gym and i kinda got really busy with work. So i stopped trying at that time.
        During the school year, mainly our first semester, i did start a workout routine and have a sleep schedule, i would wake up at 4am and run a 5 mile run, seems like a lot but it wasnt for me, i have great stamina for someone with asthma. Then when i got home i would workout for at least an hour and a half. I was seeing results that i was losing weight but as time went on i did start to lose inspiration to keep going. By December i wanna say 16th  i was almost all out of inspiration but then i got a new hope and kept going for at least another month. But as January 20th i got myself distracted and started going off my sleep schedule staying up really late or pulling an all nighter sometimes for no reason.
        But now i've started again because of quarantine secretly being a blessing to me giving me inspiration and to better myself because of many reasons. I've started the same routine that i had before and started to see results. I'm stronger than i was before without any distractions. During the past few months i was able to keep my weight at 163lbs. I did forget to say before i did lose 12lbs which was good for me but now since i started again, i was able to lose a litte more and now im at 157lbs. I gotta keep going not lose inspiration again, i gotta not get distracted by people and just keep grinding to reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment