Friday, May 8, 2020

BLOG #4 



                                                             The End of the World

If the world was ending and i only have 24 hours to choose which THREE items I can take with me as I leave the Earth. Now this is very hard to choose, i'm guessing that i'll be leaving on a rocket ship or space ship whatever. So it limits what i can really bring and what will be beneficial to me and my survival. So if i am leaving on a space ship i'm guessing there shall be people also leaving on this ship so its really limiting what i really really need. But I feel these are the right choices at least for my sanity.
1.White rice, refined carbs tied to weight gain and obesity ...Food- Very important for everyone and is ranked number 1 for me. Now i can really limit what i eat per day. If we were in space for a very long time I can go without eating for three days. I can eat small so if i bring a lot of food I think I can keep all food for a good 2 years. But i'm not counting in the fact of expiration dates, its just hypothetical.
2.Childish Gambino (Donald Glover) | Donald glover, ChildishClothing- Now this is a given but i'm still going to put it on the list. Did i take this opportunity to put my idle Mr. Donald Glover, Childish Gambino, yes. But i dont wanna be in the same clothes in space for a long time, thats just disgusting. But still even if im in space im gonna want to mess around with my fashion but still clothing is important to me.
3.7 Best Water Bottles to Buy in 2020 - Best Reusable Glass, Plastic ...Water- Last but not least water or just any refreshment. Now it should probably be number 2 or even number 1 but this is my ranking so yeah. Now like food i can survive without water for 3 or even longer i think i went a week without water which will never do again. But if i can do that i can keep a good supply of water or refreshments for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment